Thursday, 23 September 2010

Your Christmas Heart



Here is my newest 2010 Christmas Greeting! She's just the first of a couple that I have in the pipeline!




I just love her little corkscrew pig tails and the holly detail on her dress, and of course her Christmas Message!




She makes the perfect Christmas Card.

By the way I am selling my handmade Christmas Cards again this year. All hand printed drawings, mounted on quality scrapbook papers, which are then mounted onto quality cards. Hand decorated with German Glass Glitter and left blank inside for your own inscription. I'll be selling them at 4 for £10 plus postage, which will vary according to where you live. I will ship around the world. Just leave a comment or e-mail me on MarieAliceJoan at aol dot com and we'll talk turkey!

3 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

She's adorable! Again, you've put a smile on my face ;-D

She said...

I love her, she is beautiful:)xx

Allison said...

LOVE your new Christmas girlie ~ and the sentiment. xo