Thursday, 14 October 2010

Time Spent With Cats




I wanted to make something for my mom. She has a real penchant for ginger cats, as do I . . . (Don't you love those shoes??? I want a pair! Those trousers too!)



Kittens are so loveable and adorable. I don't think anyone can look at one without falling in love . . . especially when they are ginger cats . . . (I want that shirt too! I just love daisies!)






Altogether I think it's very sweet. You just can't go wrong with daisies, cute shoes and kittens I always say!



Available as a Greeting or Note Card or as a small print. Message me to find out more.

4 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

Marie I love this card! I'm wondering if you know what a Rhodesian Ridgeback is? A dog, of course, that's the love of one of my daughter's lives! I wonder if you could make a card with a little red haired girl with a ridgeback and how much that might cost? Could you e-mail me? blessings, marlene

Tracy said...

OH, sooo SWEET this one is, Marie--VERY well done! You're on a roll with the new drawings! I'll take this lovely little gal's whole ensemble... and the kittens too! ;o) Happy Weekend, dear friend... LOVE YOU LOTS ((BIG HUGS))

Maggie said...

Wait...did you draw that??? Wow! I am very much impressed! You are a really good artist.

I am new to your blog and following you. I would love if you would stop by my blog and follow me.

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Patchwork Dragon said...

Hi Marie....just wanted to say I love this blog...Your designs are just getting better and better!