Wednesday, 29 December 2010

The Princess and the Pea



Sometimes it's the little things that get under our skin and irritate us the most of all . . . little niggling things like somebody (who shall not be named) leaving the cap off the toothpaste, or the seat up on the toilet . . .


Oh, yes . . . these things are sent to try us . . . and yet at the same time I am cognizant of the fact that blessings also come in all shapes and sizes and sometimes the little things are the biggest blessings of all!!

The Princess and the Pea. I've had her on my drawing board for over a year and was able to bring her to life yesterday. I do believe I have fallen in love.




Available as a Greeting or Note Card or as a small print. Message me at mariealicejoan at aol dot com to find out more. Thanks!

No comments: