Friday, 15 July 2011

Three New Pieces

Once again I've been a bit lax in posting my latest work, so here I go, three at once!



First we have A Face Without Freckles, which I love. Don't you just love her little wings? I do!



Next we have Whatever Our Souls are made of, His and mine are the same. It can be for a Bride or a Bridesmaid, a bridal shower etc.

Finally:



A Hundred Hearts!

All are available as either prints or as greeting cards. Convo me to find out more if you are interested!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

I love them all ... I was hoping to see more of your work and here it is ... Love your style ... I love them all for different reasons ... I love the blues and yellows and saying in the first one - I love the sweetness of the second one and the third one is my favorite - I love her facial expression and I am in love with hearts lately ... (Oh, Love all the detail, the ponytail holders, and the shoes) ... Ok, I love them all!
~Kristine

laurie said...

I love your work Marie,, soo much,, its so fresh and alive and just so YOU!!Each one has a personality and I find myself thinking of who she is and where she's going,,