Monday, 3 October 2011

Latest Works



La Boutique, my latest shop. A beautiful clothing shop a la Francaise!



A very cherry hat, number one of my hundred hat series.



Pretty in Pink, number two of my hundred hat series.



A Family of Hats, numbers three, four and five of my hundred hat series.



Forget Me Not . . . inspiration from President Dieter F Uchtdorf's talk at the latest Relief Society General Conference.

All are available as prints and cards. Send me a messagae if you are interested!
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do we have to do to get a print of the forget me not flower girl?

Marie said...

You can send me an e-mail on mariealicejoan at aol dot com and I will send you a paypal invoice. It will cost $10 American plus postage. It is also listed in my Etsy Shop:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/82936469/forget-me-not

millefeuilles said...

I am truly inspired by your beautiful work. I have always been drawn to detailed drawings of feminine costumes.

Stunning.

I am glad to have stumbled upon your blog.

Stephanie