Monday, 24 October 2011

More new Pieces




A simple watercolour I did this afternoon. A little girl sitting on a swing with a bird in her lap. The best of friends . . . they are sharing their innermost thoughts. It also reminds me of my relationship with the Saviour and my Heavenly Father. I am so blessed that I can share my innermost thoughts with them and the knowledge that I have that they always listen.

When I was a little girl I did not know this to be true. We used to sing a song in my Sunday School, called God sees the little Sparrow fall. I can remember singing those words with all of my heart . . . He loves me too, He loves me too, I know He loves me too . . . if God so loves the little things I know He loves me too . . . I sang them, but I did not know them to be true. I do now and I am grateful for that.





Having brought up three sons and two daughters, I can totally empathise with this sentiment! I now have five grandsons and one granddaughter. (Revenge, lol)



Oh, if only there was more love in the world. What a different place we would be living in, don't you think?

All my work is available as a print or a greeting card. All prints are is 8 by 10 inches in size and perfect for matting and framing. Cards are 4 by 6 inches in size. All art is printed on supreme Quality Inova digital Fine art 100% cotton papers, using HP Vivera Inks.

The print will be signed and dated on the back. (if you'd like a different size just convo me.)

Copyright will not appear on the sold print or card.

I will ship it out - safe and sound - to you 1-3 days after your payment clears. I ship worldwide, firstclass, in a hard backed envelope suitable for mailing documents and fine art.

Just message me if you would like to know more. Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

Cougarnana said...

Hi Marie. I sure would like to buy some more of your darling cards but I remember it being complicated with you living in the UK and me in the US (you might remember that I sent the money via Lura). Anyway, I'm checking in to see if you accept US bank checks now or if that is still a difficult procedure for you. Let me know if there are any new options.

Tracy said...

These are sooo sweet, Marie... Loving the softness of the watercolor illustration at the very top. You are sooo GOOD! :o) ((LOVE & HUGS))