Wednesday, 12 October 2011

A Woman with Good Shoes




"A woman with good shoes is never ugly."

- Coco Chanel

This little piece reminds me of when mother used to get all dressed up to go out dancing with my father on Saturday nights. She always looked so pretty and smelled really nice. Her signature scent was MaGriffe perfume. To this day when I smell it I think of her. Her dresses and crinolines always rustled as she moved. Happy days . . .

Available as a high quality print which is 8 by 10 inches in size and perfect for matting and framing. Printed on supreme Quality Inova digital Fine art 100% cotton papers, using HP Vivera Inks.

The print will be signed and dated on the back. (if you'd like a different size just convo me.)

Copyright will not appear on the sold print.

Would make a perfect gift for the fashionista in your life.

I will ship it out - safe and sound - to you 1-3 days after your payment clears. I ship worldwide, firstclass, in a hard backed envelope suitable for mailing documents and fine art.

It is also available as a high quality greeting card. Send me a message if you are interested! Thanks for looking!

No comments: