Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Your Invisible Crown



Just a little something I did yesterday. I love the sentiment on it. Perfect for the little Diva in your life!!! Available as a print or a card. Just send me a message to find out how.

This high quality print is 8 by 10 inches in size and perfect for matting and framing. Printed on supreme Quality Inova digital Fine art 100% cotton papers, using HP Vivera Inks.

The print will be signed and dated on the back. (if you'd like a different size just convo me.)

Copyright will not appear on the sold print.

I will ship it out - safe and sound - to you 1-3 days after your payment clears. I ship worldwide, firstclass, in a hard backed envelope suitable for mailing documents and fine art.

Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

laurie said...

oh my gosh this is so very very true, and so very very sweet.Perfect!

Melanie said...

So cute! Yes, I agree. Being a queen is important! So I just found your blog by searching for Forget-Not visuals from Elder Uchtdorf's talk. Have you thought of designing fabric? I am just learning about Spoonflower, a service that prints custom fabric, and your sweet girls would look so cute on a quilt!

beaderselbow said...

I agree, designing fabric sounds a fabulous idea with your designs. I too came here from searching for Forget Not ideas.