Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Some more new creations

I'm way behind on posting my newest pieces, so here goes. Hope you don't mind a longer post!



Love this little girl with her red shoes and basket of apples. I wanted red shoes when I was a little girl! Doesn't every little girl???



My sister means the world to me. She's my best friend, my confident and I love her dearly!




Oh, the journies I take with my brushes and paints!! I love where they take me!




A soft little fairy. I believe in magic, don't you?




You don't even have to sing on key . . . any song is a beautiful thing, especially when it comes from the heart!

All pieces are available as prints or cards. Just send me a message to find out how. All are printed onto 100% rag cotton digital papers, Archival and acid and lignin free, with HP Vivera Inks, built to withstand the test of time!

3 comments:

my cup of tea + 3 said...

Hello, I love your work and your heart.I would love to place an order for christmas however I'm uncertain how it would work.I live in the U.S.A please email me so we can work something out.
thank you,
JENN MACLEOD

my cup of tea + 3 said...

OPPS MY EMAIL IS my5blessings357@yahoo.com

Marie said...

Cup of tea, I have sent you an e-mail!