Wednesday, 21 March 2012

The Lord's Promise, WOYWW



I was thinking of Easter yesterday and Spring, being as it was the first day of Spring . . . this is what came to mind. A little girl in her Easter finery, daffodils by her feet, holding a small, pure and innocent lamb . . .

Very symbolic of the Easter season. I think t'would make a beautiful Easter Card . . . and would also look beautiful framed and hung as a reminder of all that the Saviour did for us.

Message me if you are interested in a card or a print. I'll be happy to oblidge.

Thanks so much for looking!

I have entered this into this week's What's on Your Work Desk. Pop on over HERE to see some other great stuff that's on other people's work desks!

14 comments:

Chris said...

What a beautiful card Marie. You never cease to amaze me how you can create your designs so easily and quickly. Gorgeous.

Clare with paint in her hair said...

Cute!

SophieNewton said...

What a lovely sentiment, beautiful. Thanks for sharing x
Sophie no.88

May said...

Beautiful post... lovely card, Happy Wednesday, Hugs May x x x No9

Barbwire Pretty said...

Lovely card and so very true.
Bernice

Princess Judy Palmer said...

You've got the spring theme spot on. Using lilac on her dress is brilliant too because to me that is one of the most springlike colors there is. Is her pinafore vellum or do you just rock with the coloring? Either way, awesome! Great piece! The spring bug has been biting me too. Happy WOYWW Judy #134

Lisa-Jane said...

Lovely image there! #77

Peggy Cain said...

Wednesday’s sure do come around quick! Trying again to make “All” the rounds. I too am so happy that Spring has spring! love your color schemes Have a great day!

Redanne said...

A very lovely image, love the little lamb. Thanks for the snoop. Anne #66

Tracy said...

Great picture and I agree... either as a card or framed would be fantabulous! Happy WOYWW! Warmly, Tracy #34

ScrappnBee said...

Very nice sentiment and beautiful image! Love it. Thanks for sharing!!! -Amanda 57

Julia Dunnit said...

So did you actually draw this sweet image? Gracious me...now please join in again next week and show us the desk where this magic ocurs!

CraftygasheadZo said...

Very pretty image and lovely sentiment. Thanks for sharing for this weeks WOYWW, it's Thursday now but I'm still snooping my way through the list. Take care Zo xx 22

trisha too said...

Very sweet Easter greeting--you should enter it in Word Art Wednesday, too!

http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2012/03/challenge-20-and-winner.html

:)trisha
#163