Thursday, 8 March 2012

Spring makes me think of balloons.



I have balloons on the mind lately it seems. I did this little gal the other day. I fell in love with her right away. That usually doesn't happen. It usually takes a few days for me to fall in love with my pictures.






I love the idea of sunshine balloons that you can carry with you wherever you go. It just makes so much sense to me! I bet everyone you gave one to would have a hard time not smiling!!

Anyways, these are my two newest designs and are as usual available as cards or prints or both! Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

laurie said...

well I think she is perfect, perfectly lovely!

Debby said...

Love your designs. I love balloons. They are always happy, esp. the smily ones. I am a clown. I make simple twisted balloons. The younger ones love anything. Now the oders ones love all the complicated balloons.

Yvonne said...

Very lovely work. I will check out more of your posts and just keep smiling!

Heather said...

LOVE this!