Sunday, 15 April 2012

Sunday Sketches . . . Leave a Trail



Here's my offering for this week's Sunday Sketches. "Leave a Trail." I'm quite happy with the way this little graduate turned out. I think I will have to do a boy graduate to go along with her.

It reminds me of going back to Canada about 6 years ago to my son's graduation. Of course it has been many years since I graduated from highschool. I'm not going to tell you how many, but it's over 40! Anyways, I was so surprised at how much highschool graduations had changed since I had graduated. I really enjoyed the experience to be sure. Another proud mama moment!

Anyways, as usual this is available as a card or a print for your favourite graduate.



Do hop on over to the Blue Chair Diaries and take a look at the other talent that's out there today! Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

ashbeezone said...

That's Good.
Here's my recent works ..
http://ashbeezone.wordpress.com/category/talent-underground/art-attack-zone/
Cheers !!

Catherine... said...

Beautiful sketch...love your little graduate...:)

WrightStuff said...

This is lovely. We don't graduate from school here - only college and university. I think it's a tradition that we're missing out on.

earthenmagic said...

....oooh she's sO sweet! ~ thankyoU for s.s. sharing! ~ blessed be!...
...xXx...

Helen said...

What a lovely drawing and great quote.

Happy SS x

Heather said...

Fabulous!!! I love it!!!

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Wonderful illustration ~ adorable and lovely quote ~thanks, namaste, ^_^

Joni Nickrent said...

Adorable! Love the sentiment and the drawing is perfect!

m7 said...

ok i love the card, the words from The Road Not Taken(if i'm not wrong, and the graduate! :)

'Sophia' said...

This is wonderful, Marie. I love the saying and her bright blue gown. Lovely! :)

Denise Gilgannon said...

She is definately a little trail blazer...and what a great little card for a graduate...sweet!

Tammie Lee said...

this is quite wonderful
both art and words ~

Tracey Fletcher KIng said...

I am loving visiting and seeing your work... it is inspiring me to try to clean up my images a bit... this is simply wonderful ... happy SS ...xx