Sunday, 8 April 2012

Sunday Sketches . . . Life's Daring Adventure . . .



You get two for one here on my Sunday Sketches this week. First up a little fairy blowing along a landscape via a red spotted toadstool. She's off on a grande adventure! I have always loved fairies and red spotted toadstools. It seems only natural to put the two together.




And then there is this one, the smallest things. I get so much joy out of the smallest things . . . a cheery smile, a kind word, the touch of a caring hand, a bouquet of wild flowers, a bit yellow balloon.



Hop on over to the Blue Chair Diaries and catch up on all the other Sunday Sketches. You won't be sorry!

Once again, these pieces of mine are available as prints or cards. Just leave a comment if you wish to know more. Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Joni Nickrent said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love your style!

earthenmagic said...

...awwwwh this is just sO sweet ~ blessed be!...
...xXx...

Eva Ason said...

Lovely illustrations!!
Have a great Sunday!

Eva

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Love your artstyle so vibrant and full of life ~ First one is my favorite quote and have it on the back of my business card ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^

WrightStuff said...

Aw that is truly lovely. I love the idea of fairies flying by toadstool!

Sabina said...

I love the idea of the floating toadstool and actually both of these pictures are adorable. But the top one is especially so.

'Sophia' said...

This is brilliant. I LOVE your rolling hills and trees. Also like your idea of her floating from a mushroom. Brilliant! :)

Lenora said...

oh i love them - the fairy is spectacular!

A tale from toadstool house said...

Hi Marie,thanks so much for following My little red and white toadstool over to Me,lol! I love all of your different blogs,just been having a read and can say you are very talented.I love your drawings,especially the fairy and the toadstool,just beautiful.I'm off to read more,have a lovely day,juliexoxo

Tammie Lee said...

these are both wonderful and i do agree fairies and toadstools are a perfect match!