Wednesday, 2 May 2012

WOYWW Keep Me in Your Heart


This is what was on my work top the other day. I really love Raggedy dolls.  I've always loved them.  I was sewing quite a few of them a few years ago, but haven't done one in a long time now.  I need to fix that and make another one soon.  Watch this space!

I love this Winnie the Pooh quote.  It's one of my favourites.  I never know what is going to spring from the end of my pencil when I sit down at my work table.  It's like magic kind of . . . a blank page, a pencil and voila!  Out it comes.  It amazes me every time.  I never know what colours I am going to use either.  They work like magic too!  I rather love the red, white and blue thing I have going here. 

Available as a print or as a card as always.  Do hop on over to Julie's page to check on the other WOYWW entries for this week.  You will be amazed.  I always am!

Thanks for visiting!  Have a happy day!

17 comments:

Bella said...

cute, beary cute

Karen said...

What a beautiful quote :)

Have a fab WOYWW and a lovely week, Hugs, Karen xx #12

Neesie said...

You have brought so many lovely memories back to me Marie,
Raggy Dolls and Pooh Bear!
I've just seen that you have 8 blogs!!! 8!!! How do you manage to do all that?
Have a great week and enjoy WOYWW ;D

Queen Of Toys said...

Memories are blissful thankyou for sharing, you have put a smile on my face.

Eliza #19

Laura said...

When you thnk of quotes you don't automatically think of Winnie but it turns out he is quite a wise bear! Sweet words.
Laura 100

Gabrielle said...

That quote is wonderful - no wonder it's a favourite! Mr Milne was a clever man! Happy Wednesday! #30

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...Winnie the Pooh the timeless bear we all hold memories of...have a loVely week...Mel :)

Za faran said...

I LOVE everything about this. Your painting, the doll, the memories!

SusanLotus said...

Very sweet!

Susan, nr 104 WOYWW

SuziesImaginarium said...

That is one very cute doll painting! The quote is very special too! Thanks for sharing! Happy WOYWW #130

May said...

Jaw Dropping beauty...so sweet, Hugs May x x x#32

Hazel said...

Aww this is so sweet and gorgeous - thanks for sharing - Hazel, WOYWW #10 x

Red Kitty said...

This is stunning, love it. x

Sandy said...

Dont you just love those three colors together they allways look good :) Love your raggedy doll :) Sandy #109

VonnyK said...

That is such a cute card, love the poem.
Have a great week.
Von #3

Helen T said...

What a great quote & lovely image. Helen T #91

BumbleVee said...

One year our doll club made Raggedies with a twist....and I did her as a ballerina.... with reeeellly long legs and great ballet shoes of Apoxy Sculpt... I had never thought to do a Raggedy til then...

Vee
146...