Wednesday, 23 May 2012

WOYWW . . . A Million Little Things


I was walking around a garden centre a few weeks back and I spied these words on a garden plaque.  They resonated in my soul and so I scribbled them down onto a piece of paper that I found in my purse.  I need to remind myself to carry a notebook with me.  I can't tell you the number of times I have ideas and then lose them because I quite simply forgot to write them down, or didn't have anything to write them down on or with.

Yesterday when I went up into my craft room to paint, I spied the scrap of paper sitting on my desk top and so I sat down and this is what came out from the anals of my mind through the tips of my fingers.  Anyhoo . . . that's what's on my work desk this Wednesday morning.

Do hop on over to Blue Chair Diaries to see what's happening on other work desks around the world this week!  You shall be utterly amazed!

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Lisa said...

And what a gorgeous image it is too:D thanks for sharing:D
Happy WOYWW day
Lisa #16
x

Trish Latimer said...

How beautiful...and how true!! Trish #51

CraftygasheadZo said...

Beautiful artwork, you're right you should carry a little notebook, or more scraps of paper! Such a good idea. Take care and enjoy this sunny & warm WOYWW. Zo xx 80

Darla said...

AND I just pinned this....it is Perfect!!! #148

May said...

Stunning artwork as always.... Beautiful!! Hugs May x x x#30

Anna said...

That is just adorable! Happy WOYWW!

Zildara #161

kay said...

beautiful artwork
have a fab woyww
kay #33

Queen Of Toys said...

Your work is so inspiring and beautiful, thanks for sharing.

Eliza #49
http://queenartoypia.blogspot.com.au/

Queenie Jeannie said...

That's so beautiful!! Great work!

Jeannie #75

Judy said...

Awwww.... this is SO SWEET!!
Judy #5

Kate @ {K}Mericks said...

This is my first time here from PPF, and I love your style! The sketches and coloring and the words/phrases! I will definitely be back!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

This is one of my favorites! How precious!