Wednesday, 16 May 2012

WWOYWW and a Very Royal Tea Party


I haven't posted a lot of artwork on here over the past week, mostly because I have been working on a special project and I am happy to say that it's finished.  This is the front cover of it, which I photographed as that was the only way I could get it on here.  Not a great photo, but you get the picture I am sure.

It's a Cookbooklet!  Yes, in honor of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee year I have created a little Cookbooklet entitled "A Very Royal Tea Party!"  It's 23 pages containing over 20 recipes,  including  recipes for everything from delicious savoury offerings, to delectable puds and delights. 



Also included are my own delightful water colour illustrations (Rule Britannia!), Teatime prose and folklore, Hints and Tips to make your tea party the very best that it can be, 



Teatime etiquitte, several crafts to help make your day special and unique, and your very own Tea Party Invitations that you can print and send out to your friends.




It's available as a download for a limited time, so that people can have their very own copy.  I put ever such a lot of work into it and I have had some very good feedback from it thus far, which is always appreciated!



If you are interested in purchasing, it is available at a cost of £5 and will be sent directly to your e-mail withing 12 hours, allowing for time differences, and in most cases almost immediately.  You can find a button on  my food blog, The English Kitchen, if you are interested in this limited offer!



Anyways, that's what's been on my work top this week.  What's been on yours???

Hop on over to The Stamping Ground so see what everyone else has been up to!
Thanks for stopping by!!






18 comments:

Sheilagh said...

It is FABULOUS Marie!!

Marie said...

Oh Sheilagh, thank you so much for saying so. You are a treasure. I'm so happy that you liked it! I aim to please!! xxoo

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow your color and images are stunning. I love it. I would come to your Royal Tea Party! What should I bring? You did an amazing job. I love to see other people style and not see the same style over and over again. Fabulous Job!

Happy WOYWW Day #70 AJ~

Caatje said...

That is just adorable. And you must have put a lot of hours into it. Fantastic work!

craftymonki said...

Oh wow! What an utterly brilliant and stunning booklet! Amazing, truly!

Happy WOYWW

Zoe #36

inkypinkycraft said...

A a super idea and such beautiful images, well done you! Hugs trace x 20

Darla said...

Oh my! This is so special, what a beautiful job! #100

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...wow what a fabby idea, loVe your watercolour illustrations they are sooo pretty & so much work & imagination well done!...thanks for sharing...Mel :) #30

jill said...

Thanks for sharing your project with us . Happy crafting jill#62

CraftygasheadZo said...

Oh wow I do love your artwork so your book sounds fab, though my cooking/baking is some what useless! Take care & enjoy WOYWW, working my way through the list as usual! Zo xx 66

kay said...

congratulations,am sure you will sell loads,fab artwork
have a fab woyww
kay #22

Astrid Maclean said...

Wow, these all look amazing! Good luck with it!

Happy WOYWW and have fun hopping!
#25

Claire said...

so, so cute!! i just love the dancing queen :)
hope you have a great week!!
no. 37

Miriam said...

Fabulous artwork!

#101

Julia Dunnit said...

Marie, I don't expect 'a lot of work' realy sums it up..it looks absolutely lovely. And have you considered individual images..I should love the stack of teacups and the row of teapots as a couple digi stamps...wonderful stuff.

Catie Cuddles said...

Beautiful work... So delicate and fresh. So glad I stopped by to see it.
Catiecuddles 132

Queen Of Toys said...

What a fantastic Idea to honour the Queen. Really beautiful work which I am sure will sell well.

Happy crafting
Eliza #19

Dorothy said...

Marie,
I ordered this booklet from you and I just LOVE LOVE it! It is so cute and just fit in with all the celebrations going on with the Diamond Jubilee!
Thanks, Dorothy