Friday, 15 June 2012

Paint Party Friday, Christmas Booklet














This is what I have been working on lately. As you can see I am very much in Christmas mode. I am preparing a special Christmas Book.  These are some of the water colour paintings I have done thus far.  This is a row of hanging Christmas Baubles.





















And then there is this candle jar . . . I haven't done any of the finish lining . . . these are still pretty basic, but I love how they are shaping up!






















I love this last one . . . I may even use this as a card.  I haven't made up my mind yet.  I want this special Christmas Cookbooklet to be a special one . . . larger than the others, filled with lovely illustrations, recipes, crafts, traditions, etc.

Anyhow, this is my entry for todays Paint Party Friday!  Do hop on over to the PPF Blog and check out all the other entries!

Thanks so much for popping in and having a look!!

19 comments:

froebelsternchen Susi said...

beautiful !Happy PPF!

Netty said...

Great idea and beautiful paintings. Happy PPF, Annette x

Tracey Fletcher KIng said...

ok that is scary organised... I am the person who is sneakily sending out cards in the new year and blaming the holiday post... they are all pretty wonderful and maybe this is the year I will turn over a new holiday leaf... thanks for the inspiration...xx

NatashaMay said...

This is so cute! :) I'm still enjoying the sun and the warmth though. :)

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Delightful holiday creations and so well done ~namaste, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

Tracy said...

Soooo, soooo CHARMING, Marie--love these! :o) ((BIG HUGS))

Pointy Pix said...

Wow, Christmas - strangely enough I was thinking about Christmas yesterday and wondering if it was too early to be looking forward to it and winter (possibly because it's like winter here with terrible weather at the moment anyway but we're all still trying to wear our summer clothes!) These are beautiful pieces and you are so very organised!

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

How wonderful- I LOVE your style and your ideas are so creative! Keep having fun!
Happy PPF,
Stephanie

carlarey said...

These are such wonderful illustrations, they will make the most perfect little Christmas booklet.

Anne said...

Charming ilustrations with alovely Christmas spirit!

Alicia C said...

these are so lovely

Alexandra said...

Marie, these are wonderful! I love each one of them and isn't that darn stove cute?! :) LOVE the Christmas towels. Happy PPF

kristin maynes said...

I love all of these..so pretty!! I like all of them for cards. :)

Mary C. Nasser said...

How wonderful that you are preparing for Christmas early!
The first is my favorite with all its variety!
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Lynn said...

Hard for me to think Christmas in June, but understand your readiness. These will all make lovely cards for the season.
HPPF!

Kokopelli said...

That is really Christmas in June! Wonderful happy paintings, but I think it's too early for me. Although planning ahead is never wrong. Happy PPF!

Giggles said...

What a wonderful idea! I wish I had the gumption to start this early!! It does take time to get it all together!! It will be a book that's enjoyed!!

Hugs Giggles

EVA said...

Christmas in June! :) These are lovely!!

JKW said...

I am in love with this idea for a booklet. I send Christmas cards, but I also have about a dozen people who are NOT on the Internet and I have to send them cards, letters and pics every 3 months during the year. I love this idea. Blessings, Janet PPF