Wednesday, 20 June 2012

WOYWW, Berries and Cherries



With all of the beautiful British Berries in the shops at the moment, I have very much had strawberries on my mind! I found a photograph that I really liked of some strawberries and this is my attempt to paint them. It isn't a big picture, just post card sized. In fact it's been painted on one of the postcard water colour cards from a new booklet of them that I just bought a few weeks back. Kind of fun to do really!

Anyways, that's what's on my work top this week! What's on yours??

Do hop on over to the Stamping Ground and check out everyone else's efforts. They are a real talented bunch of gals!

Thanks for stopping by!!

11 comments:

Hazel said...

Beautiful painting. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a good week. Hazel WOYWW #87 x

Ali H said...

I am trying to learn to draw myself & I think the picture is lovely ! Well done you ! Have a fun painty week ! Ali #39

Katie said...

I love that! Beautiful painting! Thank you for sharing it!

Katie (146)

TheFairyyellowbugQueen said...

This is one of my all time favorite quotes and I used to carry it around with me in my purse. I love this quote. I do forget who said it at the moment but I love that you made an illustration to enhance it. *smiles* Norma

Miriam said...

Gorgeous painting - thanks for sharing.
#101

Queen Of Toys said...

Really beautiful work, love it, thanks for sharing.

Happy crafting this week
Eliza #164
http://queenartoypia.blogspot.com.au/
Please respond only to the queenartoypia blog.

SophieNewton said...

Fabulous postcard, I love it
Sophie no.92

peggy aplSEEDS said...

a very pretty painting! and lovely words to go with it. happy WOYWW!
hugs, #15 peggy aplSEEDS

Julia Dunnit said...

I've never heard that saying, but oh isnt it so true, and such a lovely pic to illustrate it, great stuff.

scrappymo! said...

That is so pretty!

Tracy said...

Sweet... sooo sweet! I love your painting, and the script style is so lovely--just perfect, Marie! :o) ((LOVE & HUGS))