Saturday, 17 November 2012

Christmas Cards

I thought it would be a nice idea to put all of my Christmas Cards that are available in one handy spot so that people could look at them without having to search all through my page, so here they are!

First there are my little girl cards:



In Solemn Stillness Lay . . .



Sing Hey, Sing Hey for Christmas Day!


Fa La La La La


Wreathed in a Smile




The Simplest Pleasures



Snowmen Fall


The Spring of Genius




The Nativity




Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas



Home, home at last . . . 



Holy Remembrance



We Shall Find Peace



From Home to Home, and Heart to Heart



Believe . . . 



Happy Holy Days



Joy that comes back to you . . . 



Wise Men Still Seek Him

There are others, but I have to find them on my computer and then I will post later.

Enjoy!


3 comments:

Terra said...

These are lovely and I like the way you paint the people. The mailbox one is especially nice.

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

Your work is beautiful! I'm your newest follower! Please stop by when you have a moment, I love company & new friends are always welcome!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

these cards are fabulous! i don't know what a knitting board is! i only know onw stitch and i use a crochet hook to blend the ends in. i am the worst knitter in the world!