Friday, 11 January 2013

Paint Party Friday . . . I Choose Happiness

Photobucket


This is my entry for this week's Paint Party Friday.   It's done in watercolor instead of the copic markers I usually use for my girls.   I've been using my water colors a lot more lately and I think  I am getting more of a sense on how they work. 

Happiness is my mantra for the year, and choosing it daily.   I think being happy is a choice.  We each of us have the chance to choose it every day of our lives . . . my glass is half full.

Coz that's the way I roll . . .



Check out Paint Party Friday to see all the other participants for this week . . . and Have a Happy Day!

18 comments:

Kim said...

She's wonderful and I just love the message...thanks so much for posting her! Happy PPF!

Netty said...

Loving your pretty illustration. Happy PPF, Annette x

Jeanie said...

Just lovely Marie! Happy PPF!

Suzy said...

Lovely little girl! You sure have the hang of using watercolors! Happy PPF!!

La Abela said...

Lovely. Saludos

Linda said...

she is sooo sweet-love your watercoloring!! Happy PPF!

Mary C. Nasser said...

What a wonderfully inspiring portrait and post!
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Kat Griffin said...

thanks so much to remind us that we can choose happiness. It is hard sometimes if not most often to just get lost in our disparaging times and our aches and pains of everyday life
your little lady is so sweet and innocent and ready to have fun with her balloon
-KAT-

Mary Walker Designs said...

Happiness should be a rule for everyone, always

Giggles said...

Yes Happiness is a choice!! I choose it everyday!!! Finding joy in the small things is the best!! Great job, and mantra!

Hugs Giggles

Ayala Art said...

lovely! ♥ The words and the art :o)

Anne Manda said...

Very sweet and charming, beautifully done! Happy PPF!

Ritu Dua said...

She is a sweet little angel...brilliantly done!

Gloria said...

Really cute, love her socks and boots!

Lynn Cohen said...

Sweet! My life runnith over!

Gina Sismilich said...

Circumstances change - but we can choose to smile at the world. Love the little girl - you did a beautiful job with the watercolors

Rhondi said...

Hi sweet Marie
I love your little painting. She makes me smile. Happiness is a good choice. Happiness is always a choice isn't it? Thanks for stopping by today. I've missed you!
((Hugs)) Rhondi

Blond Duck said...

I love your illustrations!