Wednesday, 2 January 2013

WOYWW 187

Photobucket


Here we are the first What's On Your Work post of 2013.  I hope to participate each week in 2013.  That's my artsy resolution!  Forwards and upwards and onwards we go.


Photobucket

These past few weeks have seen me painting and working on the illustrations for the Chidlren's book I have been asked to illustrate.  A few years ago I would have been daunted by the prospect . . . I would never have thought myself capable.   Which just shows you how much I have grown over the last few years.


Photobucket

The thought of doing something like that no longer scares the bejeezums out of me.  That's called progress.
It's a good thing.

That's whats happening in my work space this week. What's happening in yours??  I'd love to see it.

If you would like to see what's going on in another lovely bunch of artsy spaces check out the WOYWW post on  Stamping Ground.

9 comments:

okienurse said...

Love the pictures you are doing for the book. Looks like a fun one and you will have to post it when it gets published for us to see. Hope you have a Happy and Prosperous New Year! Look forward to your posts in 2013! Vickie #17

Francesca said...

Great pictures, Happy new year to you. Francesca #50

Tracey said...

Goodness me, beautiful pictures. As Vickie said earlier, please let everyone know when its published. Very envious of your talents and thanks for sharing. Happy New Year to you Tracey R ± 48

Caz said...

The illustrations are gorgeous - how talented you are!!!!!
Happy New Year and Happy WOYWW
Caz
#103

Sheilagh said...

Wonderful as ever, you have such a delicate touch xx

Hugs

Sheialgh xxx

Ali H said...

What delightful drawings - so full of character & yet so delicate & charming ! Love them ! Thanks for sharing ! Ali #121

Liz B said...

Wonderful illustrations-Congrats on your book! Good luck with everything!

MaggieC said...

Those illustrations are stunning. You are so talented, and you really deserve this commission. Happy New Year. xx Maggie #45

scrappymo! said...

Wow...you are a wonderful illustrator.
Congratulations on your commission for this book!