Wednesday, 16 January 2013

WOYWW . . . Your Heart and My Heart

Photobucket

I found this quote the other day and fell in love with it.   There are a few people in my life I feel this way about.   You know who you are.    I think it would make a great card for a sister or a friend . . . for a special  person in your life.

Photobucket

Something else I did just recently.   I don't always just paint.  Sometimes I pick up my needle and thread and sew.   I love her little red shoes . . . her dress (of course!) and that wistful look on her face.

 Photobucket

My sister thought she looked a bit sad . . . perhaps she does.   I just think she's a little bit apprehensive about the journey she's about to take.

Photobucket

I think we can all get like that from time to time . . . uncertain futures can certainly strike dread into any heart.  I hope she's packed her toothbrush!

DO check out the other talent for this weeks WOYWW over at The Stamping Ground.

Thanks for looking!   Happy day to you.

10 comments:

Sheilagh said...

I love this quote which I only discovered a few days ago too :)

Is there no end to your talents my darling Marie?

Love your little kitty doll.

Hugs

Sheilagh
xxx

jill said...

what a lovely qoute & Kitty does look a little sad.
Happy WOYWW Jill #40

MrsC.x said...

i think she's really pretty! wistful i would say pondering and pontificating ;)

Happy WOYWW Mrs.C #46 {i think?!}
craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com

Linda said...

She's adorable and I hope she has a safe journey. Linda #131

Ria Gall said...

I love the quote as you say we all have a few special people we feel that about. I hope she has a safe journey so she can relax and smile again.
Ria #114

Sara Jansen said...

Your work has a lovely sense about it...very loving. I had not seen that quote before, and your rendition of it is touching. Hope you have a good week.
Sara #144

Jackie said...

What a nice card like how you have coloured it
Jackie 26

Liz B said...

Love the wistful kitty! She should star in her own card! :)

Lori said...

Love the quote and the dolls.

Sorry I am a day late. Fighting the nasty flu.
Lori #84

Nicky said...

Great quote and I love the cute kitty doll and her little suitcase - I am not sharing a desk as away from home looking after my friends cattery but enjoying having a good look around everyone else's desk