Wednesday, 20 February 2013

WOYWW - Cupcake Toppers and Easter Goodies

 photo copyright-1_zpsc5a1fbff.jpg

I don't know why but the other day Easter was on my mind and so I painted these little cupcake toppers.   They just came out . . .

  photo copyrightbunny_zps879d3a5a.jpg

First the bunny hopped in . . .

 photo copyrightchick_zps65a4c263.jpg

Followed closely by the chick . . .

  photo lambcopyright_zps3ee54ea5.jpg

And then the spring lamb . . . and they brought such a gentle spirit with them.  I fear I am quite in love with them . . . so much so that I couldn't resist . . .

 photo Eastercupcakewrapcopyright_zpseabb6158.jpg

Making a little spring coat for them to wear in the form of a cupcake wrap.   The verse on it reads:

"See the land,
her Easter keeping,
Rises as her Maker rose.
Seeds so long
in darkness sleeping,
burst at last from
Winter snows."

Now I'm all set for Easter Treats . . . but I have been working on a few other cupcake toppers and wraps as well.  Stay tuned . . . also for a new paper doll.  Watch this space!

 

In the meantime do hop on over to The Stamping Ground to see what all of the other peeps have been up to!

12 comments:

Linda said...

Wow these are amazing and will look fantastic on the cupcakes. Have a great week of crafting. Linda #106

Heather Alger said...

Such Beautiful designs, they are great x
Happy WOYWW Heather # 72

La Table De Nana said...

I am doing cupcakes for Easter.These are just crowning glories..
Hope you open decor bake shop..:-)

Laura said...

Beautiful art work!
Happy WOYWW, have a super week,
Laura 146

die amelie said...

Your painted toppers are absolutely brilliant and so gorgeous! LOVE!

Happy crafting!

die amelie #102

Ria Gall said...

oh wow they are really beautiful so pretty and soft looking and the verse is amazing, I really love these
Wishing you a really great WOYWW
Ria #73

Maisie Moonshine said...

I'm so envious - what beautiful illustrations! You are so talented - I would love to be able to just pick up a brush and paint like that. Instead I'll pop by your blog and enjoy your creations. Have a happy week MM x #108

Jackie said...

You are so talented your toppers and cake wrappers are lovely
Jackie 19

cyndee starr said...

they are adorable. love the little wrapper.

Lórien said...

Those are cute paintings. Specially liked the cupcake wrapper and the lamb!

Lórien #161

April Story said...

Those are adorable. So beautifully painted. April #130

Shel said...

Absolutely beautiful
Shel