Friday, 15 March 2013

Paint Party Friday, Life, it's better with friends

 photo Lifecopyright_zps57d25d09.jpg

Just a little watercolor I did this afternoon while I was waiting for the Toddster to come home from town.   I like crows.  They're such smart birds.   I reckon they would make as good a friend as anyone, and probably pretty loyal as well.

This is my entry for this week's Paint Party Friday.   Hop on over to The Stamping Ground to see more.  There's also an auction going on there this week to help benefit the Sandy Hook Elementary School.

13 comments:

Mary C. Nasser said...

So true...and so beautifully painted!
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Susan said...

This makes me want to go and sit in the green grass, under a tree.....

Kim said...

This is so lovely and very very sweet. HPPF!

La Table De Nana said...

It's so cute Marie..:) But the crow made me laugh..squirrels and crows abound here..Squirrels eat all the things I try to grow to eat..as well as the crows..and they are the only animals that disrupt peace and quiet in the neighborhood....Oy you would not like them here.. the crows.. the squirrels I can find redeeming cuteness.the crows..not so much..:)

Faye said...

Marie, this is darling. What a wonderful storybook character she would make!

Dianne said...

Really cute little painting!happy PPF!

Maria said...

Truly sweet!

Giggles said...

Adorable....just the perfect little painting!!
Good job!

Hugs Giggles

Netty said...

Loving your adorable painting. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Lynn Cohen said...

Your art is so sweet, I love these characters. And of course I Agee whole heartedly about the importance of friends!

Tammie Dickerson said...

Your painting is charming! It brings back happy memories of childhood :)

Adrienne Rose said...

I would definitely be friends with a crow if given the chance! Beautiful work!

JoyCorcoran said...

I love crows, too. What a sweet little painting. Love the girl's face.