Friday, 7 June 2013

Paint Party Friday and lots to see

As most of you know I have spent the past six weeks in Nova Scotia helping my mother to recover from a recent surgery. I did manage to get a lot of art work done while I was there, but couldn't get it scanned until I got home. This today is only a portion of it. I still have more to scan, believe it or not! I was very productive!

First up, I got started on my Christmas Card Line  for 2013!

 photo CopyrightChristmas113_zpsa7358b61.jpg

Do You See What I See?

Based on the carol.

  photo CopyrightChristmas513_zps4f2dddd4.jpg

What Can I Give Him?

Again the carol

 photo copyrightChristmas213_zpsc80fa3ec.jpg

It's Beginning to Look

Another carol

 photo copyrightChristmas313_zps28fa108f.jpg

Angels We have Heard

 photo copyrightChristmas413_zps73387b2d.jpg

Dashing Through the Snow

I didn't just to Christmas Cards though.  I also did a few muses . . .

 photo CopyrightStarsMakeMeDream_zps0f491aef.jpg

Stars Make Me Dream

 photo copyrightaRigteousMother_zps9a408c4f.jpg

The Prayers of Righteous Mothers

 photo copyrightSeetheStars_zpsdf019ccb.jpg

You Can See The Stars

 photo CopyrightFacetotheSun_zps4ef6f3c4.jpg

Keep Your Face to the Sun

 photo copyrightplacesofenchantment_zps1f584cf9.jpg

Places of Enchantment

So anyways that's my post for todays Paint Party Friday.   Hop on over to the Paint Party Friday blog to check out the other entries.  There's always a lot of talent to oggle!

Thanks for looking!  Have a great day!

13 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

Love them ALL!

Mary C. Nasser said...

So much lovely art!
Very inspiring!
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Sweet pieces all, how lovely that you were able to do all this and care for your Mother too. Happy PPF

Ayala Art said...

Your illustrations are beautiful, but I think I'm not ready to see any Christmas related art just yet hehehehe
I LOVE the little angel girl on the moon!
Happy PPF!

janice smith said...

What amazing work...simply enchanting! I hope your mom is on the mend. Happy PPF! - janice

Erika Nittel-Traser said...

Such a lovely and cute art! I love all the Colors and words. Wonderful!
Happy PPF
Erika

Sarah Evans said...

These are gorgeous! I love the muses especially. So thoughtful!

Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

Linda said...

Oh my, what really beautiful illustrations! And I am so jealous you've got such a heads up on your xmas cards.. I just can't go there yet :)

Faye said...

Marie, if going to Nova Scotia can give that much inspiration, then I am heading there soon! Your cards are wonderful. I love the angels with the tiny wings and the bare feet. I also lo-o-ove your lettering. Wow! And I hope your mother is doing well.

Sheilagh said...

Beautiful Art as always from you Marie, why you have not been snatched up by a card company, I do not know xxx

Anne Manda said...

Really beautiful, sweet illustrations, love them! Very skillfully done, too! <3

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

Wonderful paintings! These would be perfect on cards:)

Giggles said...

These are the sweetest illustrations!! Very good work...makes me smile!

Hugs Giggles