Monday, 5 May 2014

Catching up yet again!

 photo Copyrightwhitherthougoest_zps6fbdcb1f.jpg

Another new piece from me.  I just adore this scripture.  It's one of my favourites.  Love the colours as well and it's the first time for me doing elephants!

Available as a print or a card.  Just e-mail me for more information.

 photo cover_for_Marie_zpsdbfab9a5.jpg

Also happy to announce that later this month a Craft CD will be out from Ooh La La Creations featuring my own artwork.  It will be on the shopping channel on the 29th of May at 3 pm and also will be available on their sight.  It's pretty special.


 photo copyrightfulltimemother_zps4e9f66f0.jpg

A lovely piece for Mother's Day.

 photo copyrightThoseIlike_zps87bb754b.jpg

A favourite quote from Walt Whitman.

 photo img007_zpse5b1b507.jpg

Close up of the girl and owl.

 photo copyrightmoneyhappiness_zps38829c25.jpg

And a bit of tongue in cheek fun!

No comments: