I thought I would do another recipe poster to go along with the salad one I did last week. This is my recipe for Lemon Curd and I have to say that it is the best Lemon Curd I've ever tasted. I love Lemon Curd. I love painting. It was only a matter of time before I combined the two.
As always this is available as a print or a card.
Submitting this for this weeks WOYWW as well. Pop on over to Stamping Grounds to see the rest! Thanks for looking!
35 comments:
Oh sounds yummy, will try this later this week. I love Lemon and your little graphic poster is adorable. Playing catch up but will pop over to the last wks. post. Happy WOYWW from #3.
oh yummy thanks for sharing your recipe...I love lemon curd...happy WOYWW hugs Kath (25) xxx
Oooh I love lemon curd, I tend to make mine in my electric crock pot.
Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen #11
Oooh I love your artwork - very nice! Thanks for sharing - Sunshine Girl No. 5
Hmmm, lemon curd, my absolute favourite, and homemade always tastes so much more....lemony, than shop bought. Fabulous poster
Sophie x
no.57
Gorgeous poster. I am making a lemon curd,cream and raspberry sponge for a friends birthday on Fri, tempted to have a go at HM lemon curd aswell now! Thanks for sharing. #40
awesome poster. Looks like you are having a lot of fun creating them. They are beautiful. Hope you have a great week. Vickie #32
How gorgeous is this, I love it and I love lemon curd too. You've reminded to make some before too long.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax #69
Yummy! I love lemon curd, thanks for sharing this I must try it. Super poster. Take care & enjoy this WOYWW snoop! Zo xx 17
Oh looks very yummy :)#38
Your artwork is beautiful and the receipe looks yummy too. Happy WOYWW from Anne #30
These recipe cards are WONDERFUL, Marie...very pretty, joyful, and useful! :o) ((HUGS))
You have me salivating Marie:) your talent is shining out. Can't wait to see you next week:)
Hugs
Sheilagh 77
xxx
Morning Marie. I love orange curd best! This is without doubt the most gorgeous recipe I have ever seen - I would buy the book! Happy WOYWW Helen 42
Ooh that poster looks interesting. I love lemon curd.
Thanks for sharing
#84
Very interesting poster - I love lemon curd but haven't had any for ages (have never tried to make it) - Hazel, WOYWW #85 x
Looks interested, my DD loves the stuff might have to give it a try :D thanx for sharing
Luv Ger x
WOYWW#91
This is so pretty. I may try this recipe because we love lemon curd cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. YUM!! Dani #104
ooh a lover of the curd here too
thanks for the recipe
Lisa #113
xx
Now Marie, this is what I call useful artistry! I'm a lemon curd fan too..and frankly with your artwork, who wouldn't be tempted to try this. Wonderful.
Another Lemon curd fan here too. I can remember my mother making it during the war when we couldn't get jam etc. Giving my age away here, but wonderful memories. TFS. Hugs Rita xxx 55
What a great idea, love your drawings to go with the recipe!
Have a great week and enjoy this special WOYWW!
#26
Fabulous art work... just stunning... and a great recipe too... Hugs May x x xNo2
Lovely artwork and great recipe!
Happy WOYWW
Is curd the same as pudding? never really understood the difference between the two, but then I don't bake too much these days! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina # 132
okay.... all recipes should be printed and 'artified' ...just like this!! I just made up that word.... and I like it. Artified... yep, I like it.
Vee
138
148. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
Gorgeous poster... Love lemon curd.
ohooo yes very yummy!! Fab poster. Have a great crafting week! HaPpY WoYwW!
((Lyn)) #56
What a beautiful poster! I love the soft but zingy colours in it. Happy WOYWW #45
I'm such a fan of lemons and this just sounds yummy! Just bought myself a lemon meringue pie this morning. This poster looks so sweet and fresh!
Ros, I always do all of my own artwork. All drawn, and painted by myself. The text I do with the computer, but that's all. Thanks for looking!
beautiful illustration! happy WOYWW and thank you for sharing,
hugs, #116 peggy aplSEEDS
Sounds delicious. I love lemon desserts. #95
Oh now that lemon curd sounds easy, I would love to make some but my MIL make it for us, so I dont have to get my hands dirty in the kitchen, so onto crafting for me instead. Love your work.
Eliza #103
Post a Comment