First there are my little girl cards:
In Solemn Stillness Lay . . .
Sing Hey, Sing Hey for Christmas Day!
Fa La La La La
Wreathed in a Smile
The Simplest Pleasures
Snowmen Fall
The Spring of Genius
The Nativity
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Home, home at last . . .
Holy Remembrance
We Shall Find Peace
From Home to Home, and Heart to Heart
Believe . . .
Happy Holy Days
Joy that comes back to you . . .
Wise Men Still Seek Him
There are others, but I have to find them on my computer and then I will post later.
Enjoy!
3 comments:
These are lovely and I like the way you paint the people. The mailbox one is especially nice.
Your work is beautiful! I'm your newest follower! Please stop by when you have a moment, I love company & new friends are always welcome!
these cards are fabulous! i don't know what a knitting board is! i only know onw stitch and i use a crochet hook to blend the ends in. i am the worst knitter in the world!
Post a Comment