My first piece was this one.
On Wednesday I had Spring and fairies very much on my mind. That sometimes happens . . .
Especially when it's spring . . . and the cherry tree down the end of the street is about to burst into bloom and make us all smile in the special way that it does. I love it in the spring time when it looks like it's snowing, but it's not . . . it's just petals falling . . .
Mind today it is actually snowing. Spring magic . . .
And then this was yesterday . . . I was in a spiritual place. I love it when that happens too . . . because I love feasting on the word of God. That kind of nourishment never gets old . . . and it's not fattening either . . .
Do check out The Stamping Ground to see all the other entries for this week's Paint Party Friday. There is sure to be something there that will blow your mind!
15 comments:
This is wonderful Marie! HPPF and Happy Spring!
Beautiful, sweet and so delicate. Thank you very much for sharing.
Beautiful illustrations and thoughts of spring
Beautiful and sweet, really lovely illustrations! <3
relly lovely, sweet paitings! Happy PPF!
You were in a great place:)
They are adorable Marie.
Such beautiful and sweet paintings combined with such meaningful messages. Lovely.
Wonderful, meaningful pieces this week. :)
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art
Beautiful illustrations.
Happy PPF, Annette x
http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
Sweet and loving post full of gratitude!! Good for you!
Hugs Giggles
They are both wonderful!! I'm loving the boots on the fairy!! They are fantastic.
Absolutely beautiful!
these are both quite beautiful... love those fairy's boots...xx
So delicate and still full of movement and strength. Happy PPF on Saturday!
These are touching and so beautifully done.
Nicole/Beadwright
Post a Comment