First up, I got started on my Christmas Card Line for 2013!
Do You See What I See?
Based on the carol.
What Can I Give Him?
Again the carol
It's Beginning to Look
Another carol
Angels We have Heard
Dashing Through the Snow
I didn't just to Christmas Cards though. I also did a few muses . . .
Stars Make Me Dream
The Prayers of Righteous Mothers
You Can See The Stars
Keep Your Face to the Sun
Places of Enchantment
So anyways that's my post for todays Paint Party Friday. Hop on over to the Paint Party Friday blog to check out the other entries. There's always a lot of talent to oggle!
Thanks for looking! Have a great day!
13 comments:
Love them ALL!
So much lovely art!
Very inspiring!
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art
Sweet pieces all, how lovely that you were able to do all this and care for your Mother too. Happy PPF
Your illustrations are beautiful, but I think I'm not ready to see any Christmas related art just yet hehehehe
I LOVE the little angel girl on the moon!
Happy PPF!
What amazing work...simply enchanting! I hope your mom is on the mend. Happy PPF! - janice
Such a lovely and cute art! I love all the Colors and words. Wonderful!
Happy PPF
Erika
These are gorgeous! I love the muses especially. So thoughtful!
Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity
Oh my, what really beautiful illustrations! And I am so jealous you've got such a heads up on your xmas cards.. I just can't go there yet :)
Marie, if going to Nova Scotia can give that much inspiration, then I am heading there soon! Your cards are wonderful. I love the angels with the tiny wings and the bare feet. I also lo-o-ove your lettering. Wow! And I hope your mother is doing well.
Beautiful Art as always from you Marie, why you have not been snatched up by a card company, I do not know xxx
Really beautiful, sweet illustrations, love them! Very skillfully done, too! <3
Wonderful paintings! These would be perfect on cards:)
These are the sweetest illustrations!! Very good work...makes me smile!
Hugs Giggles
Post a Comment